Friday, October 9, 2009

Zombies

I work in a retail store on the big tourist strip in town. Today was the kick off for a weekend convention of zombie/horror flicks. The kick off event was held in the parking lot of my shopping center. To start it off, there was an all zombie performance of Michael Jackson's Thriller. Then a zombie march down the strip and back, ending at a hotel across the street for the convention. So all day I've had zombies shopping in my store. Zombie reporters, zombie doctors, zombie hunters, zombie marines, zombie tennis players, zombie hookers, zombies on stilts, zombies in kilts (didn't mean to rhyme), zombie Elvis, zombie Michael Jackson, a Santa zombie, a girl scout zombie, zombie children, zombie infants, and one family with a zombie dog on a leash. I ate in a restraunt among zombies. I waited in line at Walgreens while a zombie purchased ciggarettes. Zombies buying Orlando souveniers. I even saw a zombie getting their future told by the psychics next door! I have to say, these have been some of the nicest undead I've ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment