Monday, October 12, 2009

Sometimes I have strange dreams.

After school today, I took a nap. It was only for maybe an hour and a half. But during that nap, I had the strangest dream. I dreamt that I had the leading role in a new horror musical. And in the show, my big number was entitled "Dancing With My Elf Wolf". Do you think dreams really mean anything at all?

Also, last night I gave a guy I work with a ride home. His choices were to ride with me or to walk. Now, I don't have a car. All I have is my Harley. So let me just say, we got some strange looks with him riding on the back of my bike. The best part was that he wouldn't let me drop him off in front of his apartment. Aparently he didn't want his roommates seeing him riding bitch on fender of some chick's bike. Needless to say, I thought it was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment