Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cookie professor update.

I haven't written anything lately about the cookie professor, because there isn't really much to say. Ever since I gave him the card, I've been so nervous that I've avoided him like the plague! I mean, I've had to run into him from time to time, but I hardly even look at him. I guess I really just needed time to cope with what I did. You see, its hard for me to be brave enough to admit feelings. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. Fear of rejection, I guess. But my sister was cursed with the same ailment. She may even have it worse, since she'll date a man for literally YEARS before admitting its a relationship. Anyway, thats beside the point.

Back to the point. A few days ago, Mr Cookie Professor was standing outside of my classroom toward the end of lunch break talking to some of my fellow students. I jokingly reminded him that this wasn't his classroom, and asked what he was doing on my side of the hallway. He sarcastically replied that that very morning, he had been baking me cookies for a change, but ran out of sugar. So he decided to come to the neighbors class to borrow some. It was adorable, and I was proud to get a whole sentence out without blushing or running away! Although its still hard to make eye contact. But I'm getting much better at this the more I get to know him. So twice since then, I've seen him and he's asked me why I haven't brought him his cup of sugar yet.

So here's the plan. Cheesy and obvious, but I got nothing else. I plan on taking a plastic measuring cup with a lid, and putting exactly one cup of sugar in it. Then I will tie a ribbon around it to ensure it doesn't pop open or spill. And I will attach a note to the ribbon saying something about sugar and sweetness. I don't know exactly, I'll work out the details later. I will pass it to him in the morning inside a brown paper sack, which hopefully he won't open until I'm gone. We'll see where it goes from there.

Any better suggestions on more clever ways of flirting?

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! Or you could bake more cookies and say to him that you got fed up of waiting for him to bake some :) lol

    ReplyDelete