Friday, March 12, 2010

i suck at life...

So I failed my current class. Well, I didn't exactly give it a chance to fail. You see, my school has a minimum attendance requirement to pass each class. And I was doing so poorly in this one, that on Monday, I signed out, left, and didn't look back. I went straight to cookie professor's class for some comfort. Of which he could only spare minimal amounts around his students. He sent me many texts later about how he wanted to hug me and hold me and comfort me. And God, I wish he could have. So I drove to my apartment, packed a bag with neccessities, and drove straight to Georgia to see my mother.

Of course it was just a tease of a vacation and I had to return Wednesday morning to be at work on Wednesday night. And a new rotation starts on Monday, so I'll have to go back to class. Unfortunately, they didn't replace me in the class I walked out of. Which would have been advantageous for me to take it while the material is fresh on my mind. Instead they put me in...
dun dun dun.......ELECTRICAL! (aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!) What I know about electrical systems of a motorcycles is about equal to what I know about the physiology of an earth worm.

Cookie professor and I are getting along well as friends. His birthday is in nine days and I plan on baking him his favorite cake. Which is lemon cake, no icing. What the hell is that? I'm not sure, but I'll google it and find out. I have to admit, though, that sometimes I hold his gaze too long and our hugs can linger on the edge of inappropriate. I feel guilty when I think of my new boo. How would I feel if he had another woman he felt this way about? Yuck. I don't even like the thought.

I apologize if my blogs have turned into a medium for me to vent. It reads like complaint after complaint. I promise the next will be happier. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all...

2 comments:

  1. You don't suck at life :)
    Everyone finds life difficult at times,take the swings with the roundabouts *whatever that means!!*
    It can be hard to distance yourself from the people who you have hadd feelings for in the past. Try spending more time with your boo because that will help you to strenghthen the connection between you both :)
    I hope that helps :)
    It's good to have a positive place to vent,your blog is the perfect place! Don't apologise when you have nothing to apologise for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's as they say "all good". So you failed a class (not technically), so you don't know anything about electrical (that's why you're taking the class right?), so your hugs with Cookie Prof. linger a bit longer than the norm (maybe you're both just huggers).
    All is well as far as I can see.

    ReplyDelete