Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't wanna grow up...

So my new boo has a name. I never disclosed Cookie Professors name because his job was at stake. But boo, he's at no risk. His name is Rusty. And he doesn't know about the blog. I really don't want him reading all about my feelings for CP.

Well Rusty and I had the most unique date I've ever been on in my entire life, or most likely ever will. It was a childish, illegal, and most of all, the most relaxing, fun night I've had in a long time! I suggest that anyone as stressed as I have been should try this.

I don't smoke marijuana. I'm indifferent to it, really. I've tried it, and never really liked it. But I have friends who do it almost daily. I do beleive it should be legal, for many reasons that I will not go in to now. But somehow he convinced me to. Although, he doesn't really do it either. And the experience must truely be based on who you share it with. Because I had the giggly, happy high people describe, but I've never had the joy of experiencing.

Next we went on an adventure to a seven eleven. I have to say the rows of coolers full of endless choices of soda were overwhelming. And I don't think I've ever been so thirsty! And what kind of candy goes with root beer anyway, where I to choose root beer? And do I want chips too? Where'd Rusty go... You get the point. The clerks had to know.

Our last stop for the evening was my apartment. Where we built a fort that covered most of my living room out of blankets, chairs, and tables. We filled the fort with cushions and pillows and told stories and giggled most of the night away. Then we fell asleep watching the movie Legend.

We definately had a mess to clean up the next day. And I found gummy bears in the weirdest places. But we had a great time. Rusty is so sensitive and fun. He's like a best friend and a boyfriend in one. I'm very happy these days.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very unique date :)

    Glad to hear your life is happier!

    Rusty sounds like exactly what you need right now :)

    ReplyDelete